ABOUT MR. STERN
Stan Stern is a veteran attorney and former electronic systems engineer experienced in virtually all areas of the law. Located in Santa Monica, his office represents clients in the greater Los Angeles region.
A practicing attorney for over 40 years who has served as:
- Instructor of Contracts Law at the University of West Los Angeles Law School
- Member of the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Arbitration Panel
- Arbitrator for State of California Contractors Licensing Board Consumer Disputes
Small Claims Court Judge for the Los Angeles County Court System
The Law Office of Stan Stern serves clients in the following areas:
- Personal Injury Lawyer (Los Angeles)
- Employment Law
- Business Law and Real Estate
- Family Law
- Professional Malpractice
Stern’s articles have appeared in leading publications including Los Angeles County and Beverly Hills Bar Journals, Los Angeles Daily Journal, Los Angeles Times Opinion Section, and Journal of the National Academy of Sciences. Stern has been featured on public television and profiled in San Fernando Valley Magazine as an authority on California law.
Law School: Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D.
Graduate School: Adelphi University, M.S., Applied Science
Undergraduate: City University of New York, B.E.E.